Founded as Wayne Pharmacy in 1976 by Wayne Shafer and his wife, Jean, the company has evolved from a local retail pharmacy chain, into a highly specialized pharmacy providing services to correctional facilities nationwide, long-term care facilities throughout the Delaware Valley, and behavioral health organizations in PA and NJ.
Contract Pharmacy Services offers a high level of service, with the technology and resources equivalent to that of a large national pharmacy, yet small enough to give the personal attention that only a privately owned pharmacy can provide. Our tenured staff of pharmacists, nurse consultants, technicians, and regulatory experts is always available to answer your questions or concerns.
We believe there are no “cookie-cutter” formulas when it comes to providing medication services to patients. As a pharmacy partner, we customize our processes to the needs of each facility, supporting them in their own unique brand of care.
If you are looking for a pharmacy that is unique and personal, rather than corporate in its approach, you will be interested in CPS. We offer:
- A concierge level of customer service offered only by a privately owned pharmacy
- Technology and software resources equal to that of large national pharmacies
- A consistent and stable service team assigned to your facility
- A unique and competitive pricing model
- Complimentary client support services including a Nurse Consultant, Customer Care Representative and regular educational/in-services opportunities
Clients select CPS because of our commitment to partnership, excellent reputation, and ability to meet their needs. Clients stay with us because of the close connections we make with our customers and the open dialog and honest communications we encourage throughout the relationship.