Weekly Multidose Blister Card Service for Independent Living Residents
Contract Pharmacy is now providing weekly multidose blister card services for independent living residents. It’s a huge value add for your residents, saving them time and simplifying the process of taking their medications.
- Includes all routine daily oral medications (prescriptions must be filled at Contract Pharmacy Services).
- Medication separated by day and time dose is due.
- Weekly exchange of multidose blister card on an established day. May pick-up at the pharmacy or request free delivery.
- Minimal one-time set-up fee of $40.
- Maintenance fee varies per location.
- All pharmacy fees are billed along with prescription co-pays on monthly pharmacy invoice.
- Personal service from your onsite pharmacist available Monday through Friday.
- Contact on-site pharmacy for availability of after-hours emergency service.
Contact your Account Executive or Nurse Educator for more information.