RN Account Manager
Contract Pharmacy Services (CPS), a leader in customized pharmacy management services, is looking for an RN Account Manager to join our pharmacy team.
Over the last 4 decades, CPS has become a leader in institutional pharmacy by recognizing and responding to the changing requirements of the industry by helping our clients reduce the amount of time spent on the manual processing and transfer of information. This success is directly related to our dedicated employees.
The RN Account Manager role serves as a liaison between CPS clients and Pharmacy Operations. Routine onsite responsibilities include medication cart/room audits, medication refrigerator audits, and observation of medication passes to help staff improve patient safety. The RN Account Manager also provides training as needed by the long-term care facility. This position is responsible for creating the curriculum and presentation materials for trainings as well as conducting or attending the training sessions as needed by our clients. Educations are intended to enhance the skillset of nursing, introduce innovations in healthcare related to the LTC facility and improve outcomes for patients.
Additional Job Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Provide operational in-service training and process improvement training as directed.
- Schedule and conduct routine visits with clients to support pharmacy processes, resolve day to day clinical concerns, and problem resolution.
- Attend facility QAPI meetings.
- Work with pharmacy operations team to improve procedures/policies, as needed.
- Attendance at industry tradeshows to support the Business Development Team
- Builds solid working relationships and trust with LTC nursing staff and leadership.
- Participate in all LTC start-ups which include initial ‘fact finding” meeting with Start-up team, in-service training with facility staff, and be onsite for the start of service.
- Responsible for staying up to date with all regulations and advising pharmacy on changes that may impact client base.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with occasional (pre-scheduled) nights/weekends to accommodate facility nursing shift training. Job requires travel by car within a 50-mile radius of the office. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, reaching, and lifting/carrying up to 15lbs.
Additional Requirements of the Role Include:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certification; MSN preferred.
- Previous LTC experience.
- Knowledge of common electronic health records.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, follow-up skills, and be able to prioritize multiple projects or tasks.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable using technology for presentations and communication.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and disability.
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Travel reimbursement
If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at email@example.com
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time