Contract Pharmacy Services (CPS), a leader in customized pharmacy management, is looking for a full time Pharmacist Manager to join our team. Over the last 4 decades CPS has become a leader in institutional pharmacy. CPS is made up of a dedicated team that provides prescription medications, over the counter products, clinical consulting services, and specialty pharmacy services to our customers in long term care facilities, correctional institutions, and behavioral health group homes.
We are looking for a dependable Pharmacist Manager to effectively provide oversight of the Pharmacists in the process of dispensing medications to adequately satisfy the needs of our customers. As a Pharmacist Manger and leader, you must be detail oriented, reliable, possess excellent communication and verbal skills as well as an aptitude in using computers. If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a cohesive team, this is the opportunity for you!
- The primary purpose of this position is to be an active leader of both the Titus Avenue Pharmacists as well as the Satellite location Pharmacy Managers.
- The candidate must ensure the daily success of work production.
- The candidate will be responsible for coaching, training, mentoring, and building staff relationships.
- The candidate will have scheduling responsibilities for staff pharmacists as well as provide coverage at local satellite pharmacies when needed (i.e., vacations, day off, etc..).
- The candidate will participate in team projects with other departments.
- The candidate will seek to bring forward departmental process improvement initiatives.
- The candidate will report directly to the Director of Pharmacy and work closely with the Compliance Officer.
- The candidate must be licensed and in good standing with the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy as a registered pharmacist.
- As a full time, Pharmacist Manager, you must be able to work Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm or once the work is completed and will include a Saturday rotation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Pharmacy management experience preferred. Must be able to lead a team.
- LTC experience a plus
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy as a registered pharmacist.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance and short-term disability (for full time employees)
- Paid time off.
- Employer Matching 401(k) Plan
- Possibility of performance bonus and profit share
- Paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at email@example.com .
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time