Pharmacy Data Entry Technician – Full Time
You will be responsible for accurately entering prescription information into the computer software system to produce accurate prescription labels. Also, you will be providing information to customers and resolving any issues.
Additional responsibilities of the role include: Prescription Processing
- Maintain patient profiles with respect to current and discontinued medications
- Processing reports as needed for maintenance of profiles
- Processing reports to aid in billing responsibilities
- Communication via the phone with facility nursing staffs or residents of the facility regarding the status of orders
- Requesting clarification if necessary and following through until the order is completed
This is a full time day shift position with a rotating Saturday.
What You Need to Have
- Experience in pharmacy data entry
- General knowledge of pharmacy technology
- Proficient in reading and understanding doctors handwritten prescriptions
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multi-task
- High volume data entry experience a plus
- Long Term Care data entry experience a plus
Why Should You Apply?
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including medical, dental, life insurance and disability
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Potential Profit Share Bonus
- Potential Performance Bonus
- Employer Matching 401 (k) Plan
If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a growing team, then this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your resume with your salary requirement.
CPS is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email your resume to Eileen Dumin at email@example.com