- Learn software system used to produce medication orders
- Possess a strong understanding of workflow tools within software to manage daily/monthly processing
- Achieve competency in packaging medication for customers
- Accurately produce required paperwork for daily/monthly shipping, including but not limited to: packing slips, prescription copies, monographs, courier tracking info, and FedEx tracking info
- Interact with other team members to inform/troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, email
- Ability to alphabetize
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Positive attitude
- Team player/collaborator
Basic Employee Requirements
- Understand and exhibit CPS core values in daily work
- Represent company values to external vendors
- Maintain HIPAA guidelines and cyber security requirements
- Full Time: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday 10:30am-7:00pm or Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 3:00pm-11:30pm
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear, and read. The ability to carry/lift 40lbs (medication totes, delivery carts, etc). This position is active and requires standing, carrying medications, and walking significant distances for the duration of the shift.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Customer service
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including a 401 (k) Retirement Plan with a matching employer contribution. Profit share and performance bonuses are also possible! If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at email@example.com.