You will be responsible for filling incoming prescriptions with accuracy and speed.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurately fill blister cards/vials/bags with ordered medications while maintaining high volume production goals
- Properly labeling blister cards with pharmacy label
- Heat sealing blister cards
- Present completed cards to pharmacist for medication and labeling review
- Place new inventory on shelves using the stock rotation technique
- Prepare and package orders to be shipped out each day
- Assist in completing delivery logs to ensure accurate completion of the order
Full Time Hours
Additional requirements of the role include:
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- General knowledge of pharmacy technology
- Knowledge of generic and brand drug names
- Must be able to work independently and work with a team
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including a 401 (k) Retirement Plan with a matching employer contribution. Profit share and performance bonuses are also possible! If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at firstname.lastname@example.org.