Collections Representative (Pharmacy)
Contract Pharmacy Services (CPS), a leader in customized pharmacy management services, is looking for a Collections Representative to join our pharmacy team.
Over the last 4 decades, CPS has become a leader in institutional pharmacy by recognizing and responding to the changing requirements of the industry by helping our clients reduce the amount of time spent on the manual processing and transfer of information. This success is directly related to our dedicated employees, including our Collections Representatives.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing company, using your Pharmacy Collections experience, this is the role for you!
- Follow internal collection policy and procedure guidelines along with HIPAA guidelines
- Generate collection calls and/or letter correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service regarding delinquent collections
- Provide resolutions to customers regarding any billing concerns or outstanding questions
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos as directed by Billing Manager
- Accountable for reducing delinquent AR over 90 days
- Responsible for posting account receivables on a daily basis into pharmacy accounting system.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Billing Department
- Enlist the efforts of Billing Manager when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate & follow up timely with Billing Manager regarding troubled customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with billing representatives
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Timely follow-up with customers and/or internal billing representatives
- Assist in collecting accurate data of customer contact information in reference to outstanding balances
- Generate reports and timelines for AR follow up
- 2-3 years of performing collection procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Maintains high standards of professionality and confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including a 401 (k) Retirement Plan with a matching employer contribution. Profit share and performance bonuses are also possible! If you are an ambitious and highly motivated individual, then this is the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time Monday through Friday 10am-6:30pm
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.