Contract Pharmacy Services (CPS), a leader in customized pharmacy, is looking for a Billing Representative to join our team.
Over the last 4 decades, CPS has become a leader in institutional pharmacy. CPS is made up of a dedicated team that provides prescription medications, over the counter products, clinical consulting services and specialty pharmacy services to our customers in long term care facilities, correctional institutions and behavioral health group homes.
If you are ambitious and a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a cohesive team, this is the opportunity for you!
- Process insurance claims to ensure accurate billing and reimbursement for behavioral health consumers and long-term care facilities.
- Verify the accuracy of claims and resolve rejections.
- Evaluate, analyze, and verify dates of services and billed amounts.
- Post payments received from customers and facilities.
- Process returns.
- Respond in a professional manner to all billing and customer inquiries.
- Perform month end processes in preparation for billing close.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate competency with standard desktop and Windows-based computer system. This will include a basic understanding of e-mail, intranet, and computer navigation.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of pharmacy related billing experience.
- Knowledge of insurance payers, including Medicaid is a plus.
- Customer service experience.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Previous retail pharmacy experience is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including a Saturday rotation.
- Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- 401k retirement plan with a matching employer contribution.
- Paid time off.
- FSA program.
- Possibility of Performance Bonus and profit share.
- Paid bi-weekly via direct deposit.
Note: Offer of employment is subject to Contract Pharmacy receiving an acceptable response to a criminal background check and successful completion of a drug test.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Eileen Dumin at email@example.com
Contract Pharmacy Services is an equal opportunity employer.