Account Management You Can Rely On
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service and account management and we are excited to announce some recent upgrades. We have added two new Account Executives and two new Nurse Educators to our team to help better serve our customers.
What to expect from your account management team:
- Supervision on all daily aspects of customer care including researching any customer service related issues.
- Follow up on corporate quality improvement initiatives and addresses any customer service issues beyond the first point of contact.
- Works closely with Corporate Quality Improvement Officer, Pharmacist Consultants, and the pharmacy operations to enhance and optimize customer service.
- Based on the needs of the facility, for 90 days following the transition of services, the Business Development Team will participate in a monthly pharmacy operations meeting with your leadership team to ensure all concerns relating to start up are resolved.
- Our CPS Account Executive will visit quarterly and assume the role of responding to service concerns and/or issues that cannot be resolved easily and quickly by the central pharmacy staff.
- CPS does not charge any additional fees for the Account Executive or Nurse Educator services.